What to Wear
1. Something Casual
• T-shirt with jeans
• Simple dress or button shirt with jeans
• Try and stick to neutral colors: black, white, tan, blush, light blues, nudes, navy, and gray
• Spice it up with a floral or plaid pattern.
* Avoid graphic logo t-shirts and shirts with words on them.
2. Something Nice
• Something you would wear for a college interview or in business setting
• Something that shows your fashion sense
• Prom dress/gown or a professional suit
3. Something that represents you
• Hobbies, interests, sports
• Friends, family, pets, significant other
• Vehicle, bicycle, horse
More Clothing Tips
o Base your outfits off what will work with the location.
o Bring a sturdy pair of shoes and a warm coat in case of mud or if it is cold.
o Use layers to further express your personality such as hats, scarves, jackets, jewelry, a belt, vests.
o Ladies, check the length of your dresses, if it’s too short it can be hard to pose sitting down.
o Guys, wear nice-ish shoes, ripped and stained sneakers don’t look nice.
o Go easy on the make-up, if you use eye liner and mascara try to be subtle.
o Hair spray if a must, even for the guys. It makes editing much easier and it tends to be windy in Wyoming.
Create a balance between patterns and solids.
Try not to match exactly but pair outfits that fit a color scheme
Make a list of people you want grouped for pictures